Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
Reports To: Clinical Director
BCBA Duties and Responsibilities:
• Complete assessments and development treatment plans for each child
• Conduct functional Analyses and ongoing functional assessments along with behavior plans as needed
• Visit and provide supervision to each child’s treatment at least twice monthly.
• Measure and track progress of each client based on observation and data reviews.
• Provide supervision and support to Registered Behavior Technicians (RBT) assigned to each client.
• Collaborate with other BCBA’s in addressing best practice in treatment of autism
• Conduct functional behavioral assessments.
• Develop and monitor implementation of behavior plans and associated programs.
• Make recommendations to teams regarding level of behavioral supports needed.
• Provide ongoing consultation and analysis as directed to support clients and teams.
• Respond promptly and professionally to individual and family needs and requests.
• Adherence to rules and regulations and policies and procedures in provision of services.
• Oversee implementation of behavior plans and associated programs by direct care staff.
• Provide ongoing training and supervision (both individual and group) to behavior technicians.
• Complete daily case notes and other required program-related documentation.
• Ensure working case files are developed and maintained.
• Regularly analyze data and complete written reports to document client progress.
• Maintain HIPPA Compliance.
• Master’s degree or higher
• Certified by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board as a BCBA
• Clear Background Screening
• Eligible to provide services through a variety of insurance providers