Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)
Reporting to: Assigned Lead RBT
• Implement individualized programs for children and young adults based on ABA principles that increase communication, self-help, social and play skills.
• Utilize positive reinforcement and antecedent modification to increase appropriate behaviors over time.
• Manage inappropriate behaviors that occur. Through the implementation of Behavior Intervention Plans (BIPs) and consultation with our Board- Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs)
• Facilitate interactions with peers, coworkers, and families.
• Keep the children motivated to learn through preference assessments.
• Have fun with our clients while teaching them the skills that they need!
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Completion of the RBT 40-hour Training course
• Clear Background Screening
• Active status with the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB) as an RBT